An awesome list about everything related to the Ethereum
Ethereum is an open-source, blockchain and smart contract computing platform.
Pull requests are welcome! In the spirit of decentralized applications however, please ensure your submission is not a paywalled product.
- Learning and MOOCs
- Blockchain Utilities
Official Ethereum Documentation.
- GitHub Wiki - Ethereum wiki covering all things related to Ethereum. The go-to place for all things.
- Whitepaper - Non-technical introductory description of Ethereum.
- Yellowpaper - Technical description of Ethereum. Technically outdated, but interesting.
- OpenZeppelin - Battle-tested framework of secure, reusable smart contracts.
- Truffle Framework - Development environment for blockchain applications.
- Ganache - Personal Ethereum blockchain to run tests.
- Remix Online IDE - A useful in-browser IDE that can compile and publish smart contracts to various Ethereum networks. Includes a linter.
- Embark Framework - Framework for serverless Decentralized Applications using Ethereum, IPFS and other platforms.
- Eth Fiddle - Online editor for smart contracts.
Step by step guides on using Ethereum.
Learning and MOOCs
Learn about the theory behind Ethereum.
The Ideas behind the Ethereum Project.
- MetaMask - Browser extension that can interact with Remix IDE and send transactions to different testnets.
- MyEtherWallet - Online wallet service that interacts with the blockchain and performs several other useful functions.
- Mist - Official Ethereum wallet - Browse and use Ðapps on the Ethereum network.
- MyCrypto - Online wallet service that interacts with the blockchain and performs several other useful functions.
- ETH Gas Station - A tool to check the current price of gas for transactions.
- Etherscan - Ethereum block explorer with other useful block utilities.
- Ethplorer - Ethereum block explorer.
- Etherchain - Ethereum block explorer.
- Enjinx - Ethereum block explorer, that also nicely visualizes assets and tokens.
- Blockchair - Multi block explorer with nice charts.
Descriptions and implementations of Ethereum-related protocols.
- Swarm - Swarm is a distributed storage platform and content distribution service.
- Whisper - A communication protocol for DApps to communicate with each other.
- Casper - Proof of Stake Implementation.
- Sharding - Partitioning computational resources so that nodes do not have to process the entire blockchain.
- Ethash Proof of Work - Ethereum’s Proof of Work Algorithm.
- zk-SNARKS - Verify knowledge of a secret without revealing it.
- Token Bonding Curves (TBC) - Mathematically sound price-supply relationship curves.
Contributions welcome! Read the contribution guidelines first.
Inspired by Awesome Python and Awesome Machine Learning
To the extent possible under law, @ttumiel has waived all copyright and
related or neighboring rights to this work. For the full license see