An awesome list about everything related to the Ethereum
Ethereum is an open-source, blockchain and smart contract computing platform.
Pull requests are welcome! In the spirit of decentralized applications however, please ensure your submission is not a paywalled product.
- Learning and MOOCs
- Blockchain Utilities
Official Ethereum Documentation.
- GitHub Wiki - Ethereum wiki covering all things related to Ethereum. The go-to place for all things.
- Whitepaper - Non-technical introductory description of Ethereum.
- Yellowpaper - Technical description of Ethereum. Technically outdated, but interesting.
- OpenZeppelin - Battle-tested framework of secure, reusable smart contracts.
- Truffle Framework - Development environment for blockchain applications.
- Ganache - Personal Ethereum blockchain to run tests.
- Remix Online IDE - A useful in-browser IDE that can compile and publish smart contracts to various Ethereum networks. Includes a linter.
- Embark Framework - Framework for serverless Decentralized Applications using Ethereum, IPFS and other platforms.
Step by step guides on using Ethereum.
Learning and MOOCs
Learn about the theory behind Ethereum.
The Ideas behind the Ethereum Project.
- MetaMask - Browser extension that can interact with Remix IDE and send transactions to different testnets.
- MyEtherWallet - Online wallet service that interacts with the blockchain and performs several other useful functions.
- Mist - Official Ethereum wallet - Browse and use Ðapps on the Ethereum network.
- MyCrypto - Online wallet service that interacts with the blockchain and performs several other useful functions.
- ETH Gas Station - A tool to check the current price of gas for transactions.
- Etherscan - Ethereum block explorer with other useful block utilities.
- Ethplorer - Ethereum block explorer.
- Etherchain - Ethereum block explorer.
Descriptions and implementations of Ethereum-related protocols.
- Swarm - Swarm is a distributed storage platform and content distribution service.
- Whisper - A communication protocol for DApps to communicate with each other.
- Casper - Proof of Stake Implementation.
- Sharding - Partitioning computational resources so that nodes do not have to process the entire blockchain.
- Ethash Proof of Work - Ethereum’s Proof of Work Algorithm.
- zk-SNARKS - Verify knowledge of a secret without revealing it.
- Token Bonding Curves (TBC) - Mathematically sound price-supply relationship curves.
Contributions welcome! Read the contribution guidelines first.
Inspired by Awesome Python and Awesome Machine Learning
To the extent possible under law, @Tom2718 has waived all copyright and
related or neighboring rights to this work.