A curated list of awesome analytics platforms, resources and other awesomeness. Inspired by awesome-bigdata.
Your feedback and contributions are always welcome! Maintained by @onurakpolat & @koconder
- Hotjar - new and easy way to truly understand your web and mobile site visitors.
- Matomo - real-time open source app analytics tool.
- Heap - tracks your app users, clicks, form submissions, and anything else.
- Opentracker - real time reporting, geo-location user tracking.
- FoxMetrics - analytics to track your user’s actions and activities.
- Adobe Analytics - web data into insights that everyone can act on.
- Google Analytics - de facto standard for analytics in the web analytics space.
- Clicktale - record and watch exactly how a visitor used your website.
- GoSquared - analytics with visitor tagging to help you dig deeper into one user’s visit.
- Clicky - track visits and conversions, you can also track your video and audio analytics.
- Woopra - track where your users are coming from.
- Mint - self-hosted analytics solution (no longer on sale).
- Going Up - manage SEO analytics and web app analytics with one tool.
- Chartbeat - beautiful, real-time app analytics tool for web apps.
- Gauges - real-time web analytics tool.
- Indicative - Web & mobile analytics tool, with heavy emphasis on segmentation and funnel visualization.
- Open Web Analytics - open source web app analytics tool.
- Statcounter - one of the ORIGINAL web analytics tools available.
- Snow Plow - analytics tool for web apps with a lot of data.
- Adobe Digital Analytics - standard analytics tools plus some that large organizations can use.
- Hitslink.com - real-time analytics, social media traffic reporting, and real-time dynamic segmentation.
- parse.ly - real-time web analytics tool with a focus on tracking content.
- Loggr - track your user events and monitor your web app.
- Kissmetrics - real-time standard cohort analysis tool.
- Sitemeter - old analytics tool.
- Crawl Track - another old analytics tool.
- Sitespect - full-suite web app analytics tool including A/B testing.
- Rakam - custom analytics platform that lets you to create your own analytics service.
- Metabase - opensource analytics/BI tool
Privacy focused analytics
- Fathom - Fathom Analytics provides simple, useful websites stats without tracking or storing personal data of your users
- Simple Analytics - Simple, clean, and friendly analytics for developers
- Keen.io - custom-analytics API.
- Popcorn Metrics - visual editor to capture events and send to other platforms.
- Segment - helps you integrate multiple app analytics tool with one piece of code.
- Iteratively - capture clean product analytics consistently across teams & platforms.
- Analytics npm package - A lightweight, extendable analytics library designed to work with any third-party analytics provider to track page views, custom events, & identify users. Works in browsers & node.js.
The tools listed here are not necessarily mobile analytics tools only. However they show a strong mobile focus.
- Upsight - mobile app analytics tool for developers.
- Appsflyer - all-in-one marketing tool with analytics.
- Amazon Mobile Analytics - Amazons multi-platform, basic mobile analytics tool.
- Tapstream - user lifecycle analytics.
- Honeytracks - mobile app analytics for games.
- Apsalar - analytics tool for larger app shops.
- Roambi - 3-in-1 analytics tool that helps you track analytics, handle mobile app business intelligence, and app reporting.
- Appcelerator - entire mobile app marketing suite.
- Flurry - pretty much the “industry standard” for mobile app analytics.
- Countly - open source mobile & web application analytics tool.
- Playtomatic - mobile app open source analytics tool for games.
- Capptain - real-time analytics tool with segmentation and push.
- Amplitude - real-time mobile analytics with all data provided in redshift.
- Appsee - mobile app analytics platform automatically tracks all users’ interactions in your app
- Mixpanel - fully featured mobile analytics platform with segmentation and push.
- Localytics - fast and beautiful real-time mobile analytics platform with in-app and push.
- GameAnalytics - leading game analytics platform.
- Swrve - mobile analytics with segmentation, push, A/B testing and rich messaging
- Firebase - a free and unlimited analytics solution for android and iOS
- Liquid - real-time mobile analytics, personalization, multivariate testing, audience segmentation and push.
App store analytics
- Appfigures - app store analytics to track sales, reviews and rankings with an API.
- Appannie - track your app data from iTunes, Google Play & Amazon.
- Distimo - free app store analytics (acquired by Appannie).
- Priori Data - track and benchmark the performance of apps on Apple- and Play store.
- Asking Point - track your mobile app user ratings.
- Apptrace - fast and free app store analytics platform.
Often there is no clear differentiation between social media management and analytics as most the tools provide analytics.
- Brandwatch - Social media monitoring and analytics.
- Falconsocial - communications platform built on social media with analytics.
- Quintly - web-based tool to help you track, benchmark and optimize your social media performance.
- Kred - Klout-like social media analytics platform.
- Buffer - Social media publishing and analytics platform.
- Topsy - Social analytics tool with search.
- SocialBlade - premiere YouTube statistics tracking.
- Hootsuite - Social media management dashbaord.
- Sproutsocial - Social media management and analytics platform.
- GitSpo - Analytics for Open-Source.
- Pull Panda - Metrics and insights for engineering teams
- Screenful - Visualise and share your project progress
- Freeboard - open source real-time dashboard builder for IOT and other web mashups.
- Geckboard - dashboard for key metrics in one place.
- Klipfolio - Klipfolio is an online dashboard platform for building powerful real-time business dashboards for your team or your clients.
- Vizia - Visual command center dashboarding solution
- Metabase - Metabase is the easy, open source way for everyone in your company to ask questions and learn from data.
Other Awesome Lists