A curated list of resources related to calculators!
Is your project mentioned in this list? See mentioned.md!
- Numi - Beautiful calculator with great features, including unit & time zone conversion.
- Soulver - Do basic math operations using modern, clean interface without buttons.
- Calculator + ƒ - Powerful, extensible calculator for the Mac.
- Galculator - GTK 2 / GTK 3 based scientific calculator.
- KCalc - Calculator which offers many more mathematical functions than meet the eye on a first glance.
- x48 - Emulate the HP48GX/SX, one of the best engineering calculators ever.
- Simple Electron Calculator - Basic, cross-platform calculator made with Electron.
- elcalc - Calculator with simple & beautiful interface.
- Material Design Calculator - Cross-platform material design calculator.
- SpeedCrunch - High-precision scientific calculator featuring a fast, keyboard-driven user interface.
- Liri Calculator - Cross-platform, Material Design calculator with all the features you would expect from a modern calculator.
- mdlt - Command-line utility for quick math.
- calc - Simple, fast and intuitive command-line calculator written in Go.
- J# Calculator Barebones - Very simple calculator written in J#. Made as program for J# newcomers to extend and learn from.
- Qalculate! - Cross-platform scientific calculator including unit/currency converters.
To the extent possible under law, Antoni Kepinski has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this work.