Draft.js is a framework for building rich text editors in React.
Table of Contents
Standalone Editors Built on Draft.js
- Draft WYSIWYG - WYSIWYG editor that with drag&drop, resizing & tooltips.
- Draft.js Editor - A Rich text editor inspired by Medium & Facebook Notes.
- React-RTE - A full-featured textarea replacement similar to CKEditor or TinyMCE.
- Facebook Notes Clone(ish) - Rich text editor similar to Facebook notes.
- Megadraft - A rich text editor with a nice default base of plugins and extensibility.
- Medium Draft - Medium-like rich text editor with a focus on keyboard shortcuts.
- React-Draft-Wyiswyg - A WYISWYG editor, with various text editing options and corresponding HTML generation.
- Dante 2 - Just another Medium clone built on top of DraftJs.
- Last Draft - A Draft editor built with Draft.js plugins.
- Z-Editor - Online Z-notations editor.
- Draftail - A configurable rich text editor based on Draft.js, built for Wagtail.
- Braft - Extensible Draft JS Editor
Plugins and Decorators Built for Draft.js
Blog Posts & Articles
Playgrounds for Examples from Official Repository (v.0.10.0)
Usage in Production
To the extent possible under law, Nikolaus Graf has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this work.