Awesome list of GraphQL & Relay
If you want to contribute to this list (please do), send me a pull request.
Table of Contents
- facebook/graphql - Working Draft of the Specification for GraphQL created by Facebook.
- Slack - Share and help people on the chat. Get your invite here
- Facebook - Group for discussions, articles and knowledge sharing
- Twitter - Use the hashtag #graphql
- StackOverflow - Questions and answers. Use the tag graphql
- GraphQL APIs - A collective list of public GraphQL APIs
- GraphQL World - The fastest growing community of GraphQL developers
- /r/GraphQL - A Subreddit for interesting and informative GraphQL content and discussions.
- GraphQL Jobs - A list of GraphQL-based jobs in startups all over the world.
- Bookmarks.dev - Dev bookmarks. Use the tag graphql
- Apollo Client - A fully-featured, production ready caching GraphQL client for every UI framework and GraphQL server.
- aws-amplify - A client library developed by Amazon for caching, analytics and more that includes a way to fetch GraphQL queries.
- graphql-hooks - Minimal hooks-first GraphQL client with caching and server-side rendering support.
- graphql-request - A minimal GraphQL client for Node and browsers.
- FetchQL - A simple GraphQL query client using Fetch.
- urql - A simple caching GraphQL client for React.
- micro-graphql-react - A lightweight utility for adding GraphQL to React. components. Includes simple caching and uses GET requests that could additionally be cached through a service-worker.
- react-reach - A library to communicate with Graphql through Redux.
- Grafoo - A tiny yet fully fledged cache based GraphQL client
- mst-gql - Bindings for mobx-state-tree and GraphQL
HTTP Server Bindings
Database & ORM
- graphql-bookshelf - Some help defining GraphQL schema around BookshelfJS models.
- graphql-sequelize - Sequelize helpers for GraphQL.
- graphql-thinky - Build an optimized GraphQL schema from Thinky RethinkDB models.
- graphql-tools-sequelize - OO-style schema definition functions and schema resolver functions for GraphQL-Tools using Sequelize ORM
- graysql-orm-loader - A GraysQL extension to load a GraphQL schema from an ORM.
- GRelDAL - A simple micro-framework for bidirectional mapping between relational datastores and GraphQL APIs.
- codemirror-graphql - GraphQL mode and helpers for CodeMirror.
- graphql-schema - Create GraphQL schemas with a fluent/chainable interface.
- graphql-tools-types - Custom GraphQL types for use with GraphQL-Tools (Void, Int, Float, String, Date, UUID, JSON)
- graphql-normalizr - Normalize GraphQL responses for persisting in the client cache/state
- babel-plugin-graphql - Babel plugin that compile GraphQL tagged template strings.
- adrenaline - React bindings for Redux with Relay in mind.
- graph.ql - Faster and simpler technique for creating and querying GraphQL schemas.
- Strapi - Open-source Node.js framework that supports “GraphQL” out of the box.
- GraysQL - A GraphQL manager and loader.
- Annotated GraphQL - Proof of Concept for annotations in GraphQL (i.e.: transform an existing REST api into a GraphQL endpoint).
- graphql-tools - Tool library for building and maintaining GraphQL-JS servers.
- graphql-anywhere - Run a GraphQL query anywhere, against any data, with no schema.
- modelizr - A library for simplifying the process of writing GraphQL queries, mocking them and normalizing their responses.
- vue-apollo - Vue integration for apollo.
- graphql-pouch - A GraphQL-API runtime on top of PouchDB created by GraphQL shorthand notation as a self contained service with CouchDB synchronization.
- gql-tools - Tool library with CLI for schema generation and manipulation.
- graphql-iso-date - A GraphQL date scalar type to be used with GraphQL.js. This scalar represents a date in the ISO 8601 format YYYY-MM-DD.
- graphql-compose - Tool which allows you to construct flexible graphql schema from different data sources via plugins.
- node-graphjoiner - Create GraphQL APIs using joins, SQL or otherwise.
- Join Monster - A GraphQL-to-SQL query execution layer for batch data fetching.
- graphql-factory - Create GraphQL types from JSON definitions
- type-o-rama - JS type systems interportability.
- GraphiteJS - Framework NodeJS for GraphQl.
- GraphQL Joker - The ultimate GraphQL scaffolding tool.
- reactive-graphql - Implementation of GraphQL based on RxJS and that supports live queries.
- graphql-relay-js - A library to help construct a graphql-js server supporting react-relay.
- sequelize-relay - Serverside library that connects sequelize and graphql-relay-js together.
- babel-relay-plugin - Babel Relay Plugin for transpiling GraphQL queries for use with Relay.
- react-router-relay - Relay integration for React Router.
- relay-local-schema - Use Relay without a GraphQL server.
- relay-sink - Use Relay to fetch and store data outside of a React component.
- recompose-relay - Recompose helpers for Relay.
- Graylay - A GraysQL extension to create a Relay compatible Schema.
- react-relay-network-layer - A network layer for Relay with query batching and middleware support (urlThunk, retryThunk, auth, defer and other).
- relay-subscriptions - Subscription support for Relay.
- Portfolio Relay Example - An example website that fetches data from various apis and uses Relay and GraphQL to feed the data to React components!
- graphql-ruby - Ruby implementation of Facebook’s GraphQL.
- graphql-client - A Ruby library for declaring, composing and executing GraphQL queries.
- graphql-batch - A query batching executor for the graphql gem.
- agoo - Ruby web server that implements Facebook’s GraphQL.
- GQLi - A GraphQL client and DSL. Allowing to write queries in native Ruby.
- graphql-php - A PHP port of GraphQL reference implementation.
- Railt - High quality and loosely coupled framework for developing GraphQL applications using all the modern qualities of the language.
- digiaonline - Yet another PHP port of GraphQL reference implementation.
- GraphQL (abandoned) - Well documented PHP implementation with no dependencies.
- graphql-relay-php - Relay helpers for webonyx/graphql-php implementation of GraphQL.
- lighthouse - A PHP package that allows to serve a GraphQL endpoint from your Laravel application.
- laravel-graphql (abandoned) - Facebook GraphQL for Laravel 5.
- laravel-graphql-relay - A Laravel library to help construct a server supporting react-relay.
- graphql-mapper (abandoned) - This library allows to build a GraphQL schema based on your model.
- graphql-bundle - GraphQL Bundle for Symfony 2.
- overblog/graphql-bundle - This bundle provides tools to build a complete GraphQL server in your Symfony App. Supports react-relay.
- GraphQL Symfony Bundle - GraphQL Bundle for the Symfony 3 (supports 2.6+).
- graphql-wp - WordPress plugin that exposes a GraphQL endpoint.
- eZ Platform GraphQL Bundle - GraphQL Bundle for the eZ Platform Symfony CMS.
- GraphQL Middleware - GraphQL Psr7 Middleware
- Zend Expressive GraphiQL Extension - GraphiQL extension for zend expressive
- GraphQLite - Framework agnostic library that allows you to write GraphQL server by annotating your PHP classes.
- libgraphqlparser - A GraphQL query parser in C++ with C and C++ APIs.
- cppgraphqlgen - C++ GraphQL schema service generator.
- CaffQL - Generates C++ client types and request/response serialization from a GraphQL introspection query.
- graphql - An implementation of GraphQL for Go follows graphql-js
- graphql-go - GraphQL server with a focus on ease of use.
- GQLGen - Go generate based graphql server library.
- machinebox/graphql - Simple low-level GraphQL client for Go
- graphql-relay-go - A Go/Golang library to help construct a server supporting react-relay.
- graphql - GraphQL parser and server for Go.
- c-graphqlparser - Go-gettable version of the libgraphqlparser C library for parsing GraphQL.
- tallstreet-graphql - GraphQL parser and server for Go that leverages libgraphqlparser
- go-graphql - A powerful GraphQL server implementation for Golang
- GraphpostgresQL - GraphQL for Postgres.
- sql-to-graphql - Generate a GraphQL API based on your SQL database structure.
- PostGraphile - Lightning-fast GraphQL APIs for PostgreSQL: highly customisable; extensible via plugins; realtime.
- Hasura - Hasura gives Instant Realtime GraphQL APIs over PostgreSQL. Works with an existing database too.
- graphql-clj - A Clojure library designed to provide GraphQL implementation.
- Lacinia - GraphQL implementation in pure Clojure.
- graphql-query - Clojure(Script) GraphQL query generation.
- GraphQL - The Swift implementation for GraphQL.
- apollo-android - ðŸ“Ÿ A strongly-typed, caching GraphQL client for Android, written in Java
- apollo-ios - ðŸ“± A strongly-typed, caching GraphQL client for iOS, written in Swift
- ApolloDeveloperKit - Apollo Client Devtools bridge for [Apollo iOS].
- re-graph - A GraphQL client for ClojureScript with bindings for re-frame applications.
- graphql-query - Clojure(Script) GraphQL query generation.
- reason-apollo - ReasonML binding for Apollo Client
- ReasonQL - Type-safe and simple GraphQL Client for ReasonML developers.
- reason-urql - ReasonML binding for urql Client
- Angel GraphQL - GraphQL server implementation with bindings
for the Angel framework.
- graphql-flutter - A GraphQL client for Flutter.
- Artemis - A GraphQL type and query generator for Dart/Flutter.
- juniper - GraphQL server library for Rust.
- graphql-client - GraphQL client library for Rust with WebAssembly (wasm) support.
- graphql-parser - A parser, formatter and AST for the GraphQL query and schema definition language for Rust.
D (dlang) Libraries
- graphqld - GraphQL server library for D.
- Diana.jl - A Julia GraphQL client/server implementation.
- graphiql - An in-browser IDE for exploring GraphQL.
- GraphiQL.app - A light, Electron-based wrapper around GraphiQL.
- GraphQLviz - GraphQLviz marries GraphQL (schemas) with Graphviz.
- graphqlviz - GraphQL API visualizer in Node.js
- GraphQL AST Explorer - Explore the AST of a GraphQL document interactively
- GraphQLHub - Query public API’s schemas (e.g. Reddit, Twitter, Github, etc) using GraphiQL
- gdom - DOM Traversing and Scraping using GraphQL.
- Annotated GraphQL Server - Server for annotated GraphQL showing how to transform a REST api into a GraphQL endpoint with annotations.
- Model Visualizer - A small webapp that generates an ERD-like visualization of a GraphQL endpoint from an introspection query.
- GraphQL Network - A chrome dev-tools extension for debugging GraphQL network requests.
- eslint-plugin-graphql - An ESLint plugin that checks your GraphQL strings against a schema.
- AST Explorer - Select “GraphQL” at the top, explore the GraphQL AST and highlight different parts by clicking in the query.
- vim-graphql - A Vim plugin that provides GraphQL file detection and syntax highlighting.
- GraphQL CMS - Use your existing GraphQL schema to generate simple for use, fully functional CMS in a couple steps.
- graphdoc - Static page generator for documenting GraphQL Schema.
- graphql-autocomplete - Autocomplete and lint from a GraphQL endpoint in Atom.
- GraphQL Code Generator - GraphQL code generator based on schema and documents.
- GraphQL IDE - An extensive IDE for exploring GraphQL API’s.
- Swagger to GraphQL - GraphQL types builder based on REST API described in Swagger. Allows to migrate to GraphQL from REST for 5 minutes
- GraphQL Voyager - Represent any GraphQL API as an interactive graph.
- GraphQL Docs - Instantly create beautiful GraphQL API docs hosted online.
- GraphQL Faker - ðŸŽ² Mock or extend your GraphQL API with faked data. No coding required.
- ts-graphql-plugin - A language service plugin complete and validate GraphQL query in TypeScript template strings.
- Apollo Launchpad - Like JSFiddle for GraphQL server code, write and deploy a GraphQL API directly from your browser.
- Apollo Tracing - GraphQL extension that enables you to easily get resolver-level performance information as part of a GraphQL response.
- Altair GraphQL Client - A beautiful feature-rich GraphQL Client for all platforms.
- Apollo Storybook Decorator - Wrap your React Storybook stories with Apollo Client, provide mocks for isolated UI testing with GraphQL
- GraphQL Metrics - instrument GraphQL resolvers, logging response times and statuses (if there was an error or not) to the console as well as to InfluxDB.
- GraphQL Rover - GraphQL schema interactive navigation, rearrange nodes, search and explore types and fields.
- json-graphql-server - Get a full fake GraphQL API with zero coding in less than 30 seconds, based on a JSON data file.
- Insomnia â€“Â An full-featured API client with first-party GraphQL query editor
- Prisma - Turn your database into a GraphQL API. Prisma lets you design your data model and have a production ready GraphQL API online in minutes.
- tuql - Automatically create a GraphQL server from any sqlite database.
- Bit - Organize GraphQL API as components to be consumed with NPM or modified from any project (example).
- RAN Toolkit - Production-ready toolkit/boilerplate with support for GraphQL, SSR, Hot-reload, CSS-in-JS, caching, and more.
- Apollo GraphQL VSCode Extension - Rich editor support for GraphQL client and server development that seamlessly integrates with the Apollo platform
- GRAPHQL DESIGNER - A developer’s web-app tool to rapidly prototype a full stack CRUD implementation of GraphQL with React.
- GraphQL Inspector - Tooling for GraphQL. Compare schemas, validate documents, find breaking changes, find similar types, schema coverage.
- graphql-typed-client - A tool that generates a strongly typed client library for any GraphQL endpoint. The client allows writing GraphQL queries as plain JS objects (with type safety and awesome code completion experience)
- OpenAPI-to-GraphQL - Take any OpenAPI Specification (OAS) or swagger and create a GraphQL interface - Two minute video and resources here
- SwitchQL - Automated transcription of database schemas into GraphQL schemas, resolvers, queries, and mutations
- VulcanJS - The full-stack React+GraphQL framework
- Apollo Client Developer Tools - GraphQL debugging tools for Apollo Client in the Chrome developer console
- AWS AppSync - Scalable managed GraphQL service with subscriptions for building real-time and offline-first apps
- DatoCMS - CDN-based GraphQL based Headless Content Management System.
- FastQL - CDN specifically for GraphQL applications
- GraphCMS - GraphQL based Headless Content Management System.
- Graphcool - Your own GraphQL backend in under 5 minutes. Works with every GraphQL client such as Relay and Apollo.
- FakeQL - GraphQL API mocking as a service … because GraphQL API mocking should be easy!
- react-starter-kit - Isomorphic web app boilerplate (Node.js/Express, GraphQL, React)
- swapi-graphql - A GraphQL schema and server wrapping swapi.co.
- graphql-server - GraphQL server with Mongoose (MongoDB) and Node.js.
- graphql-intro - https://medium.com/the-graphqlhub/your-first-graphql-server-3c766ab4f0a2
- graphql-aws - Amazon AWS GraphQL API Server.
- graffiti-todo - Example Relay TodoMVC application using graffiti-mongoose. WARNING Graffiti is no longer actively maintained. For hobbyist only.
Boilerplate + examples for React Native (iOS, Android), React (isomorphic, Material-UI), Relay, GraphQL, JWT, Node.js, Apache Cassandra.
- relay-skeleton - React, Relay, GraphQL project skeleton
- simple-relay-starter - A very simple starter for React Relay using Browserify.
- relay-chat - an chat example showing Relay with routing and pagination.
- relay-todomvc - Relay TodoMVC with routing.
- dgraph-react-todomvc - Dgraph + React TodoMVC example.
- graphql-express-sqlite - GraphQL server with Sqlite and Express
- koa-graphql-relay-example - Example of koa-graphql
- relay-fullstack - Relay Starter Kit integrated with Relay, GraphQL, Express, ES6/ES7, JSX, Webpack, Babel, Material Design Lite, and PostCSS.
- serverless-graphql-blog - A Serverless Blog leveraging GraphQL to offer a REST API with only 1 endpoint
- relay-cart - A simple shopping cart example leveraging relay & GraphQL with routing and pagination.
- graphql-loader - Example project to illustrate GraphQL, Express and Facebook DataLoader to connect to third party REST API
- swapi-graphql-lambda - A GraphQL schema hosted in AWS Lambda wrapping swapi.co
- Apollo Client documentation - Documentation and example for building GraphQL apps using apollo client
- Apollo Server tools documentation - Documentation, tutorial and examples for building GraphQL server and connecting to SQL, MongoDB and REST endpoints.
- f8-apollo - Refactored version of the official F8 app of 2016, powered by React Native and the Apollo Stack.
- f8app - Source code of the official F8 app of 2016, powered by React Native and other Facebook open source projects. makeitopen.com
- Reindex Examples - Example projects for Reindex with using React Native and React.js for web.
- Modelizr Documentation - Documentation and Usage Examples for modelizr
- Vue Apollo Example - Apollo example project for Vue 2.0.
- angular2-graphql-rest - An example app with REST Api working side by side with GraphQL using Apollo Client with angular2-apollo. Includes step-by-step tutorial how to migrate from REST to GraphQL.
- GraphQL-DataLoader-Boilerplate - Boilerplate to start your GraphQL with DataLoader server
- GraphQL-CEP - Query address by CEP
- Apollo React example for Github GraphQL API - Usage Examples Apollo React for Github GraphQL API with create-react-app
- Intuitive GraphQL Resolver Example - GraphQL application example using contextable.js.
- GraphQL Tutorial - A didactic 12-step introduction to GraphQL, starting from a simple Hello World to a network-based GraphQL server with a built-in GraphQL UI
- Serverless Apollo Graphql - Boilerplate to start you Apollo graphql server in AWS using serverless framework
- graphql-ruby-demo - Use graphql-ruby to expose a Rails app.
- github-graphql-rails-example - Example Rails app using GitHub’s GraphQL API.
- relay-on-rails - Barebones starter kit for Relay application with Rails GraphQL server.
- relay-rails-blog - A graphql, relay and standard rails application powered demo weblog.
- to_eat_app - A sample graphql/rails/relay application with a related 3-part article series.
- agoo-demo - Use of the Agoo server to demonstrate a simple GraphQL application.
- GraphQL of Thrones - Total beginner tutorial focused on just GraphQL without all the tooling. Alternates between LEARN and PLAY modes roleplaying as Game of Thrones characters.
- learning-graphql - An attempt to learn GraphQL.
- Let’s Learn GraphQL - Lessons/walkthrough of GraphQL concepts.
To the extent possible under law, Chen-Tsu Lin has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this work.