A curated list of anything remotely related to linguistics, sorted in alphabetical order.
Libraries, frameworks and applications useful for developing applications.
- Haxe-linguistics - Early linguistical analysis and natural language processing library for Haxe.
- Natural - General natural language tools for Node.js.
- Natural Language ToolKit (NLTK) - The most complete platform for building Python programs to work with human language data.
- Snowball - Snowball is a language in which stemming algorithms can be easily represented.
- Spacy - Industrial-strength National Language Processing in Python.
- UralicNLP - An open source Python library for processing morphologically rich and, for the most part, endangered Uralic languages. It can do morphological analysis, generation, lemmatization, disambiguation and lexical lookup for a great many Uralic languages.
- How To Label Data - Guide on managing large scale linguistic annotation projects.
- Low Resource Languages - A list of resources for conservation, development, and documentation of low resource (human) languages.
Some of the more interesting and complete books.