Curated list of boilerplates and templates to enhance productivity.
Boilerplates and templates for Android
Boilerplates and templates for IOS
- Yeoman The web’s scaffolding tool for modern webapps. Includes many generators to get started.
- Mega Boilerplate Fullstack boilerplate generator with support for Node.js, a static site, or an Electron app.
- React Boilerplate Boilerplate for creating a React npm package
- React Boilerplate React boilerplate with React Router and webpack
- React Transform Boilerplate A new Webpack boilerplate with hot reloading React components, and error handling on module and component level.
- Library Boilerplate An opinionated boilerplate for React libraries including ESLint, Mocha, Babel, Webpack and an example powered by Webpack Dev Server and React Hot Loader
- React NPM Component Starter A minimal boilerplate for building a React component for NPM
- React Isomorphic Starterkit Isomorphic starterkit with server-side React rendering having many features
- Coffee React Quickstart Quickstart for building React single page apps using Coffeescript, Gulp, Webpack, and React-Router
- Flask React Boilerplate Flask and react Boilerplate
- Boilerplate Webpack React Boilerplate project for Reactjs with webpack, gulp and stylus
- React JS Hot loader Boilerplates React hot loader starter kits
- React Redux minimal A minimal React-Redux boilerplate with all the best practices
- React Redux Universal Hot Example A starter boilerplate for a universal webapp using express, react, redux, webpack, and react-transform
- post3ree-boilerplate Boilerplate for a universal application using 3REE stack (React, Redux, RethinkDB, Express) + PostCSS
Hybrid Mobile App Frameworks
Boilerplates and templates for Python
Boilerplates and templates for PHP
Boilerplates and templates for Ruby
Boilerplates and templates for C#.NET and ASP.NET
- ASP.NET Boilerplate ASP.NET Boilerplate is a starting point for new modern web applications using best practices and most popular tools.
Boilerplates and templates for Go
Boilerplates and templates to develop webextensions for internet browsers such as Chrome, Firefox and Safari
Boilerplates and templates for Websites
Templating Systems for Different IDE’s
Boilerplates and template files
- GitHub Template Guidelines Collection of guidelines and boilerplate files for writing maintanable GitHub projects.
- Pollinate Template your base files and generate them from GitHub.
Your contributions are always welcome!
To the extent possible under law, Melvin Philips has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this work.