Ensure your pull request adheres to the following guidelines:
- Search previous suggestions before making a new one, as yours may be a duplicate.
- Make an individual pull request for each suggestion.
- Use the following format: `[name](link) [language] - Description.` `[language]` is optional if not available.
- Keep descriptions short and simple, but descriptive.
- Start the description with a capital and end with a full stop/period.
- Check your spelling and grammar.
- Make sure your text editor is set to remove trailing whitespace.
- Pull requests should have a useful title and include a link to the package and why it should be included.
### Updating your PR
A lot of times, making a PR adhere to the standards above can be difficult. If the maintainers notice anything that we'd like changed, we'll ask you to edit your PR before we merge it. There's no need to open a new PR, just edit the existing one. If you're not sure how to do that, [here is a guide](https://github.com/RichardLitt/docs/blob/master/amending-a-commit-guide.md) on the different ways you can update your PR so that we can merge it.